Behavior Intelligence training & tools
to accelerate business growth.
Your team is at the heart of your success.
The more they understand each other's behaviors
the better they're able to work with each other.
to predict behavior
Exposes Unconscious Habits
Mi BI Coaching App
Goals and session Tracker
Program Delivery App
The ability to build a sustainable market leadership position.
The ability to accurately explain, predict and influence team behaviors.
The ability to achieve results, and sustainable profitable growth in business.
We achieve radical business impact for leaders by helping their teams understand their behaviors in all working environments: Traditional, Virtual, Decentralized, or Global.
Coaching Directly Affecting Profitability
Research show that:
The Most successful coaching approach:
Coaches work with senior managers and report back to leaders.
When managers feel heard ...
They are more Involved, and feel able to Influence the outcome.
Empowered Managers are ...
Self-directed, Innovative problem solvers, and highly Engaged.
Utilize behavior intelligence to help leaders and their teams consistently feel empowered, engaged, and self-directed in our increasingly digital, asynchronous and global working environments.
AccuMatch Behavior Intelligence
We make the complicated simple!
As a result, the company has access to a proven science that makes the impossible possible. The ability to develop leadership and great teamwork that leads to great performance and great results.
COVID has forever changed the way we work. Pre-COVID many companies were hesitant and somewhat skeptic about distributed workforce. Today this new-norm comes with new challenges:
Leaders are recognizing that if they want true
behavior change, it needs to start at the top.
• 31,700,000 small businesses in the USA, accounting for 99% (<500)
• 81% have no employees, 19% (6M) have 20 - 499 paid employees
• 31% are non-operational post-pandemic
• 51% SMB owners are age 50 yrs + (70% are white men)
• SMBs: Most likely to drive economic growth and innovation
• Powerful story help “growing small businesses” (50 - 100 employees)
The net results:
• Leadership has changed signiﬁcantly, post-pandemic
• Leaders must intentionally act, respond, and rally teams differently
• We must act quickly to take advantage of businesses that are switching to distributed workforces, opening up budget for “virtual team development”
The Behavior Intelligence Research Team.
The Intelligence To Transform.